Poor old socks. The classic Christmas cliché. Bringing back memories of your Great Aunty Val giving you an all white, ribbed, multipack on the big day. Such a disappointment. Completely taken for granted and even topped a poll of the worst Christmas gifts!
Now, we’re saying that Socks For Christmas don’t need to be a dull afterthought or to be taken for granted. We’re saying that socks have undergone a major fashion makeover and are actually one of the best gifts you can give. The fact is that everybody needs socks, they’re always affordable and come in all shapes and sizes so you can get personal with your present.
We don’t like to brag but our AW16 sock edit from Stance is so good. For the sophisticated, the athlete, the colour lover, or even for the man in your life, Stance have given the humble sock a rejig this season with tonnes of quirky patterns that are perfect for anybody’s stocking filler. Probably the only time you’d ever be happy to see a pair under the tree, they’re also a great way to introduce trends, colour and pattern to your wardrobe.
Give their feet some love. Give the gift of #SocksForChristmas.
This year we're giving away 3 pairs of our favourite Stance socks to 8 lucky winners! Tweets Mcgee, Lima Lights and Somewhere are the three beautiful pairs up for grabs. Head to our Facebook page to see how you can win.
Terms & Conditions
• The giveaway closes at midnight on Sunday 18th December 2016.
• All winners will be announced via our social media platforms within one week of the competition closing date.
• The prize per person consists of three pairs of Stance socks - Tweets Mcgee, Lima Lights, Somewhere.
• No cash alternative is available and no correspondence appertaining to such will be entered into.
• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
• The winner will be picked at random and Roo’s Beach will send the prize to the winner via Second Class post as soon as is reasonably possible. (It is the winner’s responsibility to reply with their full name and address in order to receive their prize).
• The promoter (Roo’s Beach) accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered on or during entry to the promotion.
• The promoter’s decision is final.
• The winner’s name will be posted onto the Roo’s Beach website, as well as the Facebook page and other social media platforms too.
• The winner agrees to the Promoter using their name in relevant marketing activity as they see fit (within reason).
• Entrants must read and accept the above Terms & Conditions to be eligible to enter.
• One entry per person
• An entry will only be considered if the entrant likes and shares the competition Facebook post and comments below with the number of the hat they'd like to win.
• Roo’s Beach will not be held responsible if the competition winner does not remain a Facebook follower to hear the announcement of who has won.