Cornish Style Competition
How to enter
1. Post a photo of you, a friend or a scene that epitomises both the #cornishstyle or #stylemystay
2. Use both hashtag then follow and tag both @bedruthan & @roosbeach
B&B one night stay for two with Sensory Spa Garden (Not available during the school holidays and subject to availability).
£200 Roo’s Beach Gift Card & Styling Session
Competition closes 30th April 2019.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
When entering any images for the competition, please do not:
• Use or promote any other third party goods or materials such as trademarks, logos, work, graphics or photographs.
• Include anything private or confidential such as car number plates, personal names, email addresses or street addresses.
• Photograph anything that could be deemed harmful or offensive – we’re all here to have fun!
• Post any obscene, indecent or sexually explicit photos or other content. Keep it clean!
By uploading your photo you acknowledge that you own the copyright to the material you post and that it may be selected for use on the Roo’s Beach website, also on product pages and social media channels and may be seen worldwide. You also grant Roo’s Beach the right to use your photograph for any marketing, advertising and promotional purposes. Roo’s Beach will select photos at their discretion but is under no obligation to use all photos submitted.
By submitting your image you retain your rights to that photo. You also grant Roo’s Beach to a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, edit, alter, reproduce, publish and distribute the photos and/or incorporate it in other works on the Roo’s Beach website and social media channels. Any photo you post will be available to view and share by anyone with access to our website or social media sites.
By sharing your pictures your are agreeing that you have the right to grant the license above. You promise that you have obtained the permission of people featured in the photo to allow Roo’s Beach and other users to use the photo.
Please note, whilst Roo’s Beach and Bedruthan can remove photos, at their discretion, from their own website roosbeach.co.uk and social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.), Roo’s Beach is not able or responsible for the removal of photos shared by third parties on third party sites.
For any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love Roo's Beach & Bedruthan