Did you know that Roo's Beach offers a tailored, in-store Personal Shopping service at Porth? The fabulous Roo and wonderful Bex from our Shop Team will be on hand to give you personal style advice on shopping for a special event, compiling a capsule wardrobe, dressing for your body shape and trying a variety of looks you have never had before!
The team are passionate about fashion and the unique edit we stock from brands like American Vintage and Wildfox to name a few so our friendly and knowledgeable team will be on-hand to pick pieces tailored personally to you.
At the start of your session, you will have a brief consultation over a coffee or a glass of prosecco (or both!) Roo or Bex will help you put outfits together for a stylish look that is specific to you.
MEET THE TEAM
"I have always been a magpie to anything with sparkle, bold prints, bright colours and crochet which can make my wardrobe rather exhausting to flick through! However, over the past few years, I have honed this down and found a style which I think suits me and I feel really comfortable with for the fist time in my life.
Leopard print is my signature print, I have at least 6 pairs of leopard print shoes, three leopard print coats, many leopard print tops, dresses, skirts and knitwear and far too many leopard print scarves of every colour combination imaginable, it keeps me feeling young and it makes me smile".
// Roo's style icon: Kate Moss //
“Fashion for me started very young. I always went on day trips to London trying to find that next wardrobe piece to add to my growing collection of old skool vans and flared Levi jeans.
I'm in love with fabrics and tones, feeling my way through the rails and adore chunky knits with distressed denim working towards that effortless signature style.
I take inspiration from bloggers like Audrey Lombard, Happily Grey and also watching short fashion films from brands such as Free People where I watch how they style the clothes for a certain lifestyle like travelling or riding motorbikes”.
// Bex's Style icon: Audrey Lombard //
To book simply complete the form
How can I book an appointment?
Simply fill in the form above! Or you can call us on 01637 873991, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I have to pay?
Nope! Personal Styling Sessions are free of charge. However, if you are a group of 6+ persons we will need a £10.00 deposit per person that's redeemable against any purchases on the day.
Is there a minimum spend requirement?
There is no minimum spend for Personal Styling Sessions.
What if I'm not available during store hours?
Just let us know! We are totally flexible to do sessions outside of work hours, we can sort out a time which works for everyone.
How long do sessions take?
We estimate that a single session will take approximately 90 minutes. However, we expect each session to be different so times may vary.
Can I bring a friend?
Of course, you can, the more the merrier! You're more than welcome to bring whoever you want, just let us know beforehand so we can make sure we have everything ready for the whole party!
PERSONAL STYLING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Roo’s Beach Personal Styling Session is available free of charge to eligible Roo’s Beach customers in-store by appointment only. By using the Service, customers agree to these terms and conditions:
1. To book a Personal Styling Session for the Roo’s Beach shop, please call: 01637 873991 Or email: email@example.com
2. Appointments are subject to the availability of a Personal Stylist. Appointments will be confirmed by telephone or email.
3. Services must be booked by customers aged 18 or over. For services booked on behalf of another, the person attending the appointment will be deemed to have accepted any attendant terms and conditions relating to that service appointment
3. Roo’s Beach will require a minimum £10.00 deposit redeemable against purchase for any Personal Styling Session with groups of 6 or more people.
4. Individual appointments are available during Roo’s Beach store opening hours and after hours at request 7 days a week.
5. Sessions will last 90 minutes.
6. Roo’s Beach is not responsible for personal items left in the Personal Shopper department during appointments (including items bought from Roo’s Beach). Customers assume all risk of loss of such personal items.
7. Roo's Beach normal refund policy will apply to any purchases made. This does not affect your statutory or other legal rights.
8. Personal Stylists are available to give advice only. Customers are under no obligation to purchase any garments recommended by the Personal Stylist.
9. There is no minimum spend for Personal Styling Sessions.
10. Cancellations must be notified at least 24 hours in advance. Customers may rebook their appointment using the telephone booking system.
11. Roo’s Beach reserves the right to cancel, terminate or refuse to schedule a Personal Shopper appointment for any reason in its sole discretion, including in circumstances outside of its control. Roo’s Beach may endeavour in its sole discretion to reschedule cancelled appointments with the customer at Roo’s Beach’s earliest convenience.
12. Roo’s Beach reserves the right to cancel the Personal Shopper Service at any time or amend these terms and conditions at its sole discretion.
13. Any personal information that Roo’s Beach collects in connection with the Personal Styling Session will be maintained in the strictest of confidence. Roo’s Beach may contact you by email, post or telephone in order to update you about products, promotions or special offers which may be of interest to you as part of this service.
14. If any term of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid in whole or in part, that term shall be deleted and the validity of the remaining terms shall not be affected.