The Annual Roo’s Beach Summer Competition!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
We are delighted to announce that the lucky winner is
Thank you to all who entered, and stay tuned for more competitions, promotions and inspiring fashion edits from Roo's Beach!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To celebrate the arrival of our beautifully sunshiny summertime, we are delighted to launch the Roo’s Beach annual summer competition!
One lucky winner will receive the entire collection of stylish fringed beach towels which are available in three expertly-curated signature prints and designed in-house by the creative team at Roo’s Beach. These luxurious, reassuringly soft one-of-a-kind beach towels are super-sized and beautifully finished with contrasted fringing. With names such as Chevron Daze, Ebb & Flow and Eternal Summer, the towels have been inspired by the golden hazy summer days of the seventies and celebrate the nostalgic of a simpler time when fashion was fun and patterns were bold.
The stylishly flirtatious collection of three towels, totalling over £100, are guaranteed to make stylish waves on the beach, and remind forward-thinking fashionistas that bold head-turning design needn’t be restricted solely to what you wear on the beach this summer.
All you need to do is share the post on Facebook, and write in the comments below the picture which your favourite towel is from the collection and why. It really is that simple!
THE FINER DETAILS:
• 100% cotton towel
• 80cm x 160cm
• Digitally printed beach towel with bullion fringing
• Designed exclusively by Roo's Beach
• Three prints available in the collection
• Fluro pink hanging loop
• Buy online and in store at www.roosbeach.co.uk
WHO WE ARE?
Roo’s Beach is a fun-loving forward-thinking brand with a zest for life and a passion for fashion. The Roo’s Beach ship is expertly steered by Roo Cross, whose infectious verve and fizzing ambition has seen this small beachside shop catapult into being one of the sparkiest fastest-growing independent boutiques in the UK today. Roo is focused on curating an edit which is both relevant and unexpected; the careful procurement of fashion and lifestyle products which complement the Roo’s Beach brand are testament to Roo’s unwavering eye for detail and innate love of beautiful design. A kaleidoscope of #happyclothes sits alongside quirky home decor, unique gifts and artsy accessories to bring about a treasure trove of stylish design-lead products which all have fun and frolics at their core.
The Annoying (but important!) Small Print (Ts & Cs)
• The competition closes at 9am on 2nd September 2016 and will be announced via our social media platforms and the monthly newsletter within 2 weeks of the competition closing date
• The beach towels have a RRP of £34.50 each, the prize consists of three towels, one in each design with a total prize value of £103.50
• No cash alternative is available, and no correspondence appertaining to such will be entered into
• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over
• The winner will be picked at random and Roo’s Beach will send the prize to the winner via first class post as soon as is reasonably possible. (It is the winner’s responsibility to reply with their full name and address in order to receive their prize)
• The promoter (Roo’s Beach) accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered on or during entry to the promotion
• The promoter’s decision is final
• The winner’s name will be posted onto the Roo’s Beach website, as well as the Facebook page and other social media platforms too. The winner agrees to the promoter using their name in relevant marketing activity as they see fit (within reason)
• Entrants must read and accept the above Terms & Conditions to be eligible to enter
• An entry will only be considered if the entrant shares the competition Facebook post on Facebook and comments below saying which is their favourite towel. Roo’s Beach will not be held responsible if the competition winner does not remain a Facebook follower to hear the announcement of who has won.