This classic net market bag is the original eco bag, made in Normandy, France by Filt since 1860. These are truly versatile tote style bags and are sure to become your best friend; they are lightweight, flexible yet strong and expandable making them ideal for grocery shopping, travelling, beach days and even make carrying your summer essentials more bright and colourful. They are robust yet extremely soft so are easily squashed making them perfect to stow away. Made from 100% cotton with long comfortable handle straps perfect for slinging over your shoulder even when full to the brim. knitted and stitched in Caen, France. The perfect simple summer accessory, accompanied with a tropical pouch by Wouf and some stylish Le Specs sunglasses... Voila, très chic.
• Material: 100% Cotton
• Colour: Rose Layette
• Oeko-Tex 100 standard dyes
• Dimensions (cm): 40 x 70 (inc. long handles)
• Care Instructions: Machine Washable
• Available in: Raspberry, Aqua Blue, Rose Layette, Jaune Solarium, Ecru
• Available online and in store