From outlets in railway arches and corner shops, busy market stalls and stately emporia, sweets, treats, meats, cheese and spices are packaged and sold to consumers ever more demanding, more sophisticated and more diverse. To help you navigate your way, the Londons Larder Guide Map is the perfect companion for any foodie. This handy, foldable map takes in charcuteries, brewers, cheese shops, butchers and fishmongers, Iranian, Italian, Spanish, Turkish and French specialists, as well as general grocers.
• Format: 14.8 × 10.5 cm (A6)
• Features: Folded map (unfolding to 29.7 × 42 cm, A6 to A3)
• Language - English
• Published by Herb Lester Associates
• Litho-printed in England on 100% recycled paper
• Available online and in store