The SDU - short for Santos Dumont, is the new and improved version of the popular Arcade by VEJA. In terms of style, the SDU, just like the Arcade is clearly inspired by running shoes from the 80s, and is made from high-quality and sustainable materials. For the upper material, a mesh made from recycled plastic bottles (PET) is used, while faux suede panels on the toe and heel help to protect against scuffs. The iconographic V on the side, which adorns all VEJA shoes, is made from natural rubber, as is the high-quality sole. With its sporty look and its comfortable design, the SDU is already on the way to becoming a new classic.
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and waterproof.
Please note: The SDU runs slightly small in terms of sizing. If you're between two sizes, it's recommended to order the larger of the two sizes!
• Colour: Navy with baby pink logo detailing
• Upper Material: Recycled plastic bottles (PET), microfibre
• Footbed removable
• Logo V made of wild rubber
• Inner sole made out of organic cotton and expanded PU
• Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (60%)
• Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
• 100% Vegan
• Eligible for free UK Shipping