Join our Roo'alty Programme and be rewarded when you shop with us.
Ways To Earn:
Earn 1 Roo'alty Point for every £1 spent online and instore.
Earn 50 Roo'alty Points when you refer a friend*
Ways To Redeem:
100 Roo'alty Points = £5 Off
200 Roo'alty Points = £10 Off
300 Roo'alty Points = £15 Off
400 Roo'alty Points = £20 Off
When your points balance reaches 100, you will have the option to redeem your points.
Just login to your account and select "Ways To Redeem" and choose your reward. A discount code is then generated for use online, copy this and apply at Checkout.
When shopping instore, please let the sales assistant know you wish to redeem your points.
A maximum of £20 discount can be applied on an online order or instore transaction.
Access The Loyalty Scheme
Just select the Smiley icon on the bottom righthand side of the website, to access your account, view your points balance and redeem your rewards.
*Refer friends and get rewarded!!
Refer your friends and give them a 10% off coupon. We'll send you 50 Roo'alty Points when they make a purchase.
- A Roo's Beach online customer account is required to join the Loyalty Scheme.
- Points will be automatically applied to your account when you make a purchase online.
- When shopping instore please ensure you advise the sales assistant of your name and account email address to ensure the points are applied to your account.
- When shopping online, please ensure you login to access your rewards, and apply your chosen reward to your basket. Rewards are not automatically applied.
- Points will only applied for sales made from 28/5/21, unless you have existing points on our instore loyalty card.
- If you are an existing instore Roo'alty member who has stamps on their card, these points can be added to your online account. 1 stamp will equal 50 Roo'alty Points on the new scheme. Bring your card to the store so we can transfer these points onto your new account. Points transferred to the online system will only be accepted in store.
- Coffee Shop sales are excluded from this scheme